For those paying close attention, this is the same Producer's Report title as last week. But don't worry, our productivity has not flagged, instead, while Nathan Taylor and Ian continued to fine tune the one remaining VFX shot on the list, Ian dived completely into the new animation sequence to open the film. Ian showed us the 28 shots completed on the animation this morning and it is completely epic. Trust us.
Status of Visual Effects
- Number remaining: 1 (We thought we were gonna be done today. But we’re not.)
- Number in progress: 1 Number completed: 621 (BTW, Ian did 30+ hologram display shots this week that aren’t even on the list. Wow.)
- Percentage remaining: 0.2% Wow! That is the lowest percentage ever!
- Total VFX: 650 (a bunch were completed before we started tracking them)
Doom: “One Shot” (calculated by Ian)
Projected date for completion of all VFX:
- 27 February 2010, 9:47AM (based on projected time estimates of all tasks)
- 27 February 2010, 9:24AM (based on spreadsheet items completed per week) Interesting how the projections are all lining up now. Pretty cool.
This week’s recommendations:
- Ian: "House of Leaves," that book is crazy.
- Nate: "My Doorbell” by The White Stripes. Nothing else needs to be said. Jack White is possibly the best songwriter out there.
- Phil: "On Time" an amazing short film from the 2008 Berlin Film Festival, produced in 24 hours.
Phil McCoy, Executive Producer
on behalf of Nathan McCoy (left), also Executive Producer and Phil McCoy (right)
Sign up for our sometimes monthly email newsletter.
Become a fan of Project London on Facebook.
Follow Project London on Twitter.